When you compare LED technology with other energy saving lighting solutions on the marketing, you quickly see that LED is by far the most intelligent, energy efficient, cost saving, and environmentally friendly solution. The research and development that has lead to today’s LED technology can be compared to the revolutionary transition from old analog tube televisions to digital HD technology. Combine this with GLES’ Future Proof Technology and you have a solution that will save you money and keep your property environmentally friendly for the years to come. A survey produced by Energy Smart Marketers shows that building contractors are now recommending LED lighting solutions in more than 70 percent of cases. Here are just a few of the benefits and advantages to LED lighting over traditional installations.
- LED's are extremely energy efficient, using up 90% less energy.
- Since LED's use only a fraction of the energy of an incandescent light bulb there is a dramatic decrease in power costs.
- You can increase your energy efficiency with small and simple changes that will benefit you and the environment.
- The technology pays for itself in three years or less.
- Although LED lights are currently more expensive to purchase up front, LED lighting fixtures will save you in long term operational costs.
Future Proof LED Technology
- As the LED technology progresses, GLES will upgrade your fixtures with our modular exchange program to ensure that you are using the most advanced and efficient LED products.
No Recycling, Disposal, or Maintenance costs
- LED systems can easily last more than 5 years before requiring replacement – greatly reducing maintenance costs associated with conventional lighting systems.
- LED systems are virtually maintenance free reducing the need for constant maintenance so facility management resources can be used for other tasks.
- Recycling and disposal costs are avoided as there is nothing to replace in our LED lighting systems.
- LED's are made from non-toxic materials, unlike fluorescent lighting that uses mercury that may pose a danger to the environment.
- Regular light bulbs put CO2, sulfur oxide, and nuclear waste into the landfills and atmosphere. By switching to LED lighting one single bulb keeps one half ton of CO2 out of the atmosphere.
- 26% of the electrical consumption in the USA is used on lighting. A substantial amount of energy can therefore be saved by converting to LED's
- Reduction of energy generation substantially reduces CO2 admissions into the environment.
- LEDs are available in a wide spectrum of colors and sizes.
- LED bulbs and fixtures are frequently dimmable, allowing for a diversity of brightness that few if any other lighting options can match.
- Brightness can be achieved using only a small number of LED's; they rarely require the use of bulky or unsightly fixtures.